Wholesale $35 each with a minimum quantity order of 6 ($210)
Retail: $70 each
SHIPPING ADDITIONAL AND WILL BE ADDED ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR ORDER.
The Transmission Gear Bypass Lopper is ideal for live pruning --- a combination of power and precision. The transmission gear increases power up to 40% and the slim head allows you to get into tighter areas and up to the branch collar or bark ridge for healthy pruning.
• Geared transmission for increased power
• High carbon steel blade
• Non-stick coating for easier pruning and cleaning
• Telescopic handles for increased leverage and reach
• Weighs just under 3lbs
• Extends from 26in to 36.5in
• Place wood as deep into the jaw as possible
• Squeeze handles together
• Extend handles for more leverage
Six (6) Transmission Gear Bypass Lopper WS-IW1420
- All parts are replaceable 4-stage extending aluminum handles. From 19" to 32" Handles are replaceable Real Rubber non slip grips Aggressive toothed jaw for non-slip cutting Non-stick coating on high carbon steel blades. (Also replaceable)
- Place wood as far into the jaw as possible
- Squeeze handles together till you feel them stop
- Once they stop slightly open the handle with the red grip until the ratchet pin advances to the next slot
- Repeat this process until done
- REMEMBER - always "Ratchet on Red"